I ran across this blogpost by BA Expat and found it worthy of sharing. I’ll list the headings of the 10 Easy Things, but check out his comments about each one. Useful and inspiring.
1. Get rid of anything you haven’t worn in the past 2 months.
2. If something takes less than 2 minutes to do, do it immediately.
3. Schedule a dinner with a group of 5 or more friends.
4. Make a donation.
5. Practice saying “no.”
6. Stop sending open ended emails.
7. Use self-scheduling software.
8. Start one day per week off right.
9. Know your instrument.
10. Do your work in order of descending difficulty.